link

  • CapeCodCat@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2005
      In a message dated 9/30/2005 3:44:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com writes:
      In one of my other lists a woman with an incredible style gave us a link to one of her altered books/journals. I am sending you a link to her journals, but the rest of her site is awesome too.
      http://ingriddijkers.com/galleryaltbookspage6.html
      Wow!   What can I say.... WOW!!

      >^..^<
      Marie

      http://LighthouseConnections.net
    • ethelbertina
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2005
        Dawn,

        I was doing some housekeeping and I realized that all the pages at
        this link are from my November 2004 book. If you're still looking for
        links, feel free to use this/these (or not).

        <http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?
        p=999&gid=5673451&uid=2516640>

        Effie