Re: [CompositionArtJournals]Janice: YES paste

  • Jeffgenct@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2005
      In a message dated 9/7/2005 11:44:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ariadnebrown@... writes:
      Margie asked about how to use YES paste

      I use YES paste for paper collage often ... it's very thick, so it must be thinned

      I put a small amount in a covered jar, then add a few drops of water ... don't try to mix it, it'll just be a mess.  Let stand overnight, and it's all softened and brushable with an acrylic brush

      For bookbinding, I use it just as is ... must be spread very very thinly

      Janice

      Thanks, Janice.  I've only used it THICK from the jar and love how it works on pages, cards, etc., spread thinly.  I even have JUST the jar for this one.  Almost threw it out today even though it's a "good" one.....hahaha.

      So: big thanks!
      margie