Re: [CompositionArtJournals] New Calendar Page

  • Nicolette Anderson
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2005
      Just love those calendar pages, Tracy!
      A great thing to look back on, I am sure....

      Nicolette
      Visit my blog
      http://nickieblog.blogspot.com/

      On 31-Aug-05, at 7:08 PM, theuzzels wrote:

      > I added my calendar page for August.  I've been keeping
      > calendar pages for a couple of years now.  I like using them
      > between my drawn and written pages to give context to
      > everything.  They are great personal reference for me, too.
      >
      > http://www.livejournal.com/~tracyu/
      >
      > Tracy

      > Drawing and sketching
      >
      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >
      > ▪  Visit your group "CompositionArtJournals" on the web.

      > Service.

    • Kathleen Marie Pequignot
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
        Tracy,

        That is a very cool calendar page. It is filled with color---so much to
        see. Thanks for sharing!

        --
        Kathleen Marie (Longwood, Florida, USA)

        Art Blog: http://somanystars.blogspot.com
        Yarn & Sewing Blog: http://kaleidoscopestudio.blogspot.com
      • Kat
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
          Tracy

          I just adore your calendar pages, what an inspiration! Seeing how the
          mood and the over all feel of the pages changes over time, just
          lovely :)

          Kat
          http://www.picturetrail.com/blondeoverblue

          --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, "theuzzels"