thank you

  • Paula Bogdan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Thanks to all of you who had such lovely things to say about my
      uploads.
      This has been an interesting summer for me. Yesterday marked the one
      year anniversary since I lost my mom. That and my own health issues
      have created a need for an outlet! So, I hope I didn't bore all of you
      with some of the journalling aspects of it. I have been going in
      cycles...art like mad for awhile, and then sleep like mad, due to the
      iron deficency. But, the comp journal truely has been a blessing and a
      relief.
      Someone mentioned taking notes on the spreads. Isn't it great to be
      able to look at each other's work like this and get ideas? Everyone's
      blogs and websites have been such a source of eye candy and ideas.
      My aplogies for not replying earlier; I spent all day Sat. and Sun.
      taking workshops with Tim Holtz! What an absolute blast! RIght now I'm
      on sensory overload and need some time to sort through all the
      materials I bought and all the techniques I learned!
      Hope to see more posts from everyone soon!
      Paula