Kathleen

  • linfrye
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
      OH I ADORE YOUR NEW ENTRIES!!! MERCY, what a wonderful treat!!! I
      can't tell you how much I enjoy your journal, Kathleen ... between you
      and Dawn and others here, you help me 'stay on track' with my own
      gluing and writing!

      THANK YOU, ladies!!!! And thank you, Kathleen ... your pages always
      make me smile!

      Lin
    • Kathleen Marie Pequignot
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
        Thanks Lin. I appreciate your compliments.

        I'm trying to stay ahead of my entries by prepping pages beforehand. But
        I'm only able to keep about 3 pages in advance lately. Last journal book
        I prepped the entire thing before I started writing, so I'm spoiled now. ;)

        For those of you who like sketches of the everyday stuff, I just added a
        new doodle to my scribbledjourney blog. It was a statue, and not all
        that easy since I attempted a foreshortened version. Oh well... it's a
        drawing for today, and that's all that matters at this point.

        http://thescribbledjourney.blogspot.com

        --
        Kathleen Marie (Longwood, Florida, USA)

        General Art Blog: http://somanystars.blogspot.com
        Sketches and Doodles: http://thescribbledjourney.blogspot.com
        Photography: http://digifragments.blogspot.com
      • linfrye
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 24, 2005
          I JUST LOVE your new spreads!! I've missed your continued inspiration -
          -!!! LOL Always such a joy to view your work!!

          Lin