Re: pages posted

  • linfrye
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 30, 2005
      Dawn:

      WELCOME BACK!! I've missed you and missing your inspiring journal
      postings!!! I love what you've done -- they've let us in on your
      journal process ... and I really appreciate that!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!
      I LOVE YOUR JOURNALS!

      Lin
      --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, "Dawn Smith" <d-j-
      smith@c...> wrote:
      > I went ahead and posted most of the pages I did on my trip even
      though they aren't completely done. Who knows when they will get
      finished?

      > Dawn
      > http://on-the-banks-of-bay-creek.blogspot.com/ - updated 6-30-05
    • Terry
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 1, 2005
        Hi Kathleen,

        Just checked your new pics. Brought back memories of when I lived in
        Miami. My mother and I bought a small house in North Miami and the
        first thing we did was get rid of the carpet and put down tile.
        Carpet in that heat does NOT make sense. Enjoy your new "digs"!

        Terry

        --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Marie
        Pequignot <kjp318@e...> wrote:
        > Hi Dawn!!!!
        >
        > Me too, Me too... that is, as far as posting some new pages. They
        are here:

        > http://somanystars.blogspot.com
        >
        > I'm still trying to figure out what happened to the first half of
        this
        > year already. Ugh!
        >
        > Hope you have more time for art soon. I'm looking forward to seeing
        your
        > new pages later this afternoon when I'm back from daughter's music
        > lessons. ;)
        >
        > --
        > Kathleen Marie (Longwood, Florida, USA)
        >
        > General Art Blog: http://somanystars.blogspot.com
        > Sketches and Doodles: http://thescribbledjourney.blogspot.com
        > Photography: http://digifragments.blogspot.com
      • Dawn Smith
        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 1, 2005
          Thanks Lin. I haven't forgotten about the page recipes either. I just
          have been so busy that I haven't had time to sit down and type
          anything up. We went somewhere every day this week and after a week
          of vacation. Whew! I still haven't put all the camping stuff away
          yet. Next week is vacation bible school at church, so it will be busy
          too. And I thought summer was for rest and rejuvination. ;>

          I did sit down last night and nearly finish up the one trip spread
          that I didn't post. It was fun reading over the journaling and adding
          things to go with it. Sure brings the fun we had right back to my
          mind.

          Dawn

          --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, "linfrye"