Re: [CompositionArtJournals] so quiet here!

  • Nicolette Anderson
    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2005
      Love those pages, Kathleen!
      I have to admit, that I have been busy...this is the first time that I
      have seen you page with the "normal days" quote - very nice!

      I have spent the afternoon down on Whyte Avenue, the "artsy" part of
      our city. Wandering in and out of all the shops, I am inspired -
      perhaps something will come together tonite!

      Nicolette
      Visit my blog
      http://nickieblog.blogspot.com/
      Join my online CREATIVE LETTERING Class!

      On 22-May-05, at 6:57 AM, Kathleen Marie Pequignot wrote:

      > Well, it's been quiet around here. Maybe everyone is journaling! :)
      >
      > I had a chance to work on some more pages. They are on my blog.
      >
      > http://somanystars.blogspot.com/
      >
      > I also set up a separate account in photobucket to keep all the
      > journal
      > pages together in one gallery. It's nice because you can see the pages
      > in a slide show format.
      >
      > http://photobucket.com/albums/v203/gallery318/
      > Composition%20Journal%20Pages/
      >
      > I'm getting excited because I'm nearing the completion of one whole
      > composition notebook. I didn't think I would stick with this type of
      > format (thinner pages, etc.), but I found that I really enjoy the size
      > and the lack of spiral wires. So you can say I've adjusted. :)
      >
      > Hope you are all having a great weekend.
      >
      > --
      > Kathleen (Longwood, Florida, USA)
      >
      > Art Blog: http://somanystars.blogspot.com
      > Photography: http://digifragments.blogspot.com
      > Sketches: http://thescribbledjourney.blogspot.com
      > Watercolors and Acrylics: http://kathleenpequignot.com
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > Service.

    • Kathleen Marie Pequignot
      Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2005
        Nicolette,

        I loved your Weeping Birch entry on your blog! I like the flow of the
        tree, falling down so delicately.

        BRAVO!

        kath

        Message 3 of 4 , May 23, 2005
          thanks - it's our favourite tree, and I wanted to draw something
          "native" to Alberta, after seeing all the palm trees!