NEW PENS!!!

  • Nicolette Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      Well,
      How many pens are too much???
      I went to my favourite art store yesterday, and bought a few of the
      TRIA Markers by LETRASET with the Pantone colours...
      Is it a bad thing to start a new pen collection when they come in 293
      colours?
      ...I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!.....

      Visit my blog
      http://nickieblog.blogspot.com/
    • Kathleen Marie Pequignot
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2005
        HA HA... Nicolette, we will start praying for your soul now! LOL

        We will send food and water if your addiction becomes more than you can
        bear. ;)

        --
        Kathleen

        Visual Journal: http://thescribbledjourney.blogspot.com