Update on my lettering class

  • Nicolette Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2005
      Good evening everybody!
      Just wanted to thank all of you who have been so supportive of my
      Creative Lettering class...I couldn't have done it without all of my
      friends out there in cyberspace who have had such confidence in me. It
      has really taken off, and I have received such positive words from
      those of you who have signed up!

      We are having lots of fun, I am so glad that I have done this - thanks
      again!

      Nicolette
      Visit my blog
      http://nickieblog.blogspot.com/