Re: [CompositionArtJournals] Digest Number 195

  • Lin Frye
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2005
      I LOVE YOUR NEW images, Dawn!!

      I've been steadily working on the "Book of Me" from the gluebooks groups:

      And I've been writing several pages after each prompt ...

      Lin

      Visit my artwork: http://www.picturetrail.com/linfrye

      Yahoo! Messenger
    • Kathleen Marie Pequignot
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2005
        Oh Lin... now that would be an experience for me, to go and make a Hair
        History page.

        I am already getting ill as I think of the close-cropped bangs my mother
        lovingly decided to trim on her own in the elementary years. EEEEEK!

        Thanks for sharing! :)

        --
        Kathleen

        Visual Journal: http://thescribbledjourney.blogspot.com