help needed ! -- collage art book published

  • jill campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      a couple months ago, someone posted information about the book of collage art published about the elderly man from new york city who collected various ephemera around the city and made daily collages. can anyone give me the name of the author/artist/phtographer of this collection so i can order a book or try to find one to check out.

      thanks,
      jill

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Make Yahoo! your home page