more pages added

  • Laurie Gatlin
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2005
      I took pictures of the rest of my ceramics class journal and posted them
      here:
      http://portfolio.iu.edu/lgatlin/journalpages/Ceramics3.htm

      There are of course more pages than the ones I took pictures of, but these
      should give a little inspiration!
      Laurie
    • Jeffgenct@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2005
        In a message dated 2/7/2005 10:05:39 A.M. Central Standard Time, lgatlin@... writes:

        I took pictures of the rest of my ceramics class journal and posted them
        here:
        http://portfolio.iu.edu/lgatlin/journalpages/Ceramics3.htm

        There are of course more pages than the ones I took pictures of, but these
        should give a little inspiration!
        Laurie
        Your pages are always an inspiration, Laurie; I love the way you combine all the interesting bits of your life and work and learning along with sketches and ephemera....just goes to show what one person can do.

        Thanks so much for your sharing.
        Margie
      • Ron and Linda Cameron
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2005
          Love your journals. I love the way you can take something so uninspiring
          as parking tickets and make something incredible with them. Did you
          think of it first, or come up with the idea after? Very inspiring,
          thanks for sharing!
          Linda C

          Laurie Gatlin wrote:

          > I took pictures of the rest of my ceramics class journal and posted them
          > here:
          > http://portfolio.iu.edu/lgatlin/journalpages/Ceramics3.htm
          >
          > There are of course more pages than the ones I took pictures of, but these
          > should give a little inspiration!
          > Laurie

          aka Lindart

          Design Team Member for http://www.alteredpages.com