Re: [CompositionArtJournals] Calendar Pages again

  • maureen m
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2005
      Tracy,

      What inspiring work! I loved looking at all of your
      drawings. I think I'll go draw something now.

      Maureen

      --- theuzzels <uzzel@...> wrote:

      > I updated by blog with my January calendar page plus
      > a new
      > daily grid.
      >
      > Did anyone else do one this month?
      >
      > Tracy
      > http://www.livejournal.com/~tracyu/

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Kathleen Marie Pequignot
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2005
        Tracy,

        I enjoyed reading your blog, and I totally love the fact that you are
        drawing again and creating just because it makes you happy. Those are
        great stories to hear from other artists. I like your gridwork. I'm
        still trying to complete mine----I'm on the two month plan. ha ha

        I've been making collages, atc's and messing with fabric this week. I
        did one journal page at Borders the other day when I was taking some
        notes about abstract ideas--that's about the only journal stuff I
        managed to fit into this busy week. ;(

        I posted the projects and one journal page on my blog.
        http://somanystars.blogspot.com/

        --
        Kathleen (Florida, USA)
        http://www.somanystars.blogspot.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2005
          Love your blog! I have never seen fabric/fiber ATC's. What fun!
          Your ATC's are beautiful.

          One of these days I am going to try knitting. I don't know how to
          knit, but I could fall in love with all of the wonderful yarns. I can't
          resist touching them. The colors and textures are amazing.

          --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen
          Marie Pequignot <kjp318@e...> wrote:
          > Tracy,
          >
          > I enjoyed reading your blog, and I totally love the fact that you
          are
          > drawing again and creating just because it makes you happy.
          Those are
          > great stories to hear from other artists. I like your gridwork. I'm
          > still trying to complete mine----I'm on the two month plan. ha ha
          >
          > I've been making collages, atc's and messing with fabric this
          week. I
          > did one journal page at Borders the other day when I was
          taking some
          > notes about abstract ideas--that's about the only journal stuff I
          > managed to fit into this busy week. ;(
          >
          > I posted the projects and one journal page on my blog.
          > http://somanystars.blogspot.com/
          >
          > --
          > Kathleen (Florida, USA)
          > http://www.somanystars.blogspot.com
          > http://www.kathleenpequignot.com
          > Hand drawn and painted ATC's:
        • Kathleen Marie Pequignot
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 4, 2005
            Tracy,

            It's about 40 degrees here in Florida this morning, and wouldn't you
            know--my husband could use that scarf today. He is headed out the door
            with the towel around his neck again.

            Ugh! I still have 1/2 the scarf to finish. ha ha! Oh well. I'll get it
            done in time for our 85 degree weather. LOL

            I have a lot on my art calendar today---I want to prep at least 5 more
            art journal pages and get some atc's out in the mail. Seems like the
            knitting will have to wait until this evening. :)