Re: Michal's art projects

  • Wanda
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2005
      Things have been really hit or miss for me in my groups lately, but
      I have seen your project site discussed and it is so very
      intriguing! But I can't find the original message about it, even
      with the search feature. Can you (or anyone) give me the link to the
      site? Thanks so much!

      Wanda M. in South Texas

      Kathleen Marie Pequignot wrote:
      > I had a lot of fun Michal. I didn't use construction paper for
      the bird, but just carried over the wax resist idea instead. It
      probably would have looked more vibrant if I had used the paper. I
      will look for more projects soon. :)
    • Kathleen Marie Pequignot
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2005
        I think this one is it Wanda... I added her link to my blog entry too, so you can find it under my project link where I talk about the experiments that I tried.

        Kathleen  (Florida, USA)

      • Wanda
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2005
          THANKS so much, Kathleen!!!!