Re: photo posted

  • Angie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
      The binding is a piece of textured wallpaper. I found a HUGE roll of
      it at an outdoor "yard sale" where a bunch of people were selling
      antiques.. .think it's really old. It's very heavy paper. I got the
      entire roll for $5.00. The roll is at least 5 inches diameter across
      the top so it will last me a while. It's actually ivory and takes
      paint beautifully and I love it!
      Angie

      --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, Susan O'Brian
      <szno@y...> wrote:
      > Love that cover!! Is that textured paper for the
      > binding? I think I'm inspired.
      >
      > Susan O.
      >
      > --- Angie <princessburninghair@c...> wrote:
      >

      > > I just uploaded a scan in the photos section of the
      > > cover of a comp
      > > journal I just made as a gift for my babysitter. My
      > > family was so
      > > sick all the week of Christmas that my gift didn't
      > > get to her in time
      > > so it will be a New Years gift! I've purchased a
      > > hot pink gel pen to
      > > go with it!
      > > Angie in AZ
      > >

      > =====

      > http://my.yahoo.com
    • Jonna
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
        Angie,

        What a beautiful cover. I'm sure your sitter is going to love it.

        Jonna
        in
        Idaho