Re: Chalk on your pages

  • Teresa
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2004
      Hi Judy!
      Another group we share!
      I like the chalk idea. I have done a similar effect with a sponge an a
      light colored ink pad. Does the chalk rub off easily? I use a
      cross-stitch bookmark in my journal that my mom made me before she
      died. I wouldn't want it to get all chalked up.

      Teresa O.
      http://www.PictureTrail.com/tesso1
    • Kathleen Marie Pequignot
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2004
        You can always use a matte spray fixative.  I use this on my ATC pastel/chalk drawings and it works great. :)

        Kathleen  (Florida, USA)

        Mixed Media Gallery and Blog:
        http://home.earthlink.net/~kpequignot/
        ATC Yahoo photo gallery:
        http://photos.yahoo.com/gallery318
      • Teresa
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2004
          "Kathleen wrote:
          > You can always use a matte spray fixative. I use this on my ATC
          pastel/chalk drawings and it works great. :)

          Thanks, Kathleen. I'm still learnin'.

          Teresa
          http://www.PictureTrail.com/tesso1
        • judylynn333@juno.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 4, 2004
            Teresa, I'm not sure if the chalk would rub off on your bookmark or not. It doesn't seem to rub off onto my hands.

            Maybe if you used a sealer it would prevent that. Does anyone else know?

            Judylynn in Tennessee

            Juno Gift Certificates
            Give the gift of Internet access this holiday season.
            http://www.juno.com/give
          • judylynn333@juno.com