8617Re: [CompositionArtJournals] Re: Is there anyone out there?

  • Penny Duane
    Feb 25, 2014
      I don't do Facebook either. I do have a Flickr site where I post. Getting involved in too many things has been a downfall for me. I used to belong to a number of art/journaling egroups, ran my own egroup and belonged to a number of trade groups. It got to be just too much. I cut way back. I don't manage an egroup anymore and I only belong to two groups that I trade online with once a month and if I don't want to trade that month that's okay. Leaves me time to do my own thing.

      On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 4:02 AM, Dawn Smith <d-j-smith@...> wrote:

      I don’t do Facebook, so I won’t be starting a Facebook group.  Anyone else is welcome to if they want, but don’t you think that would dilute anything we might get started here, having two platforms?

      Dawn

      --
      Penny D

      “Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.”

      Karen Ravn

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic