8612Re: still dedicated to composition journaling?

  • Eliece Edge
    Feb 20, 2014

      That was me, Dawn, who said I don’t journal as much now due to taking care of my granddaughter. I keep her almost every weekday, and even sometimes on the weekend, often 12 hours a day. She turned 4 in November and does love to draw. I don’t know why I never thought to have us journal together. She’s always asking for us to “make a craft”. That’s a terrific idea that you suggested about having her use non-permanent markers on rubber stamps. DUH!! I must have holes in my brain. She now goes to preschool 3 mornings a week, and I have to leave in a few minutes to pick her up. We’re going to journal as soon as we get back home! Thank you so much for your great inspiration.

      And BTW, I second everything you said in your previous post about how you use the compo books.

      Hopefully, I will soon post some photos of a few of my more recent pages.

      Greetings to both old and new friends,

      Eliece

      http://inkyhands.blogspot.com/

      http://by-my-hand.blogspot.com/