8603still dedicated to composition journaling?

  • gisellacoeur
    Feb 14, 2014
      I didn't really realize it until I was re-reading the intro page that this group journals in composition books. Is that still the focus of the journalers here?  I use whatever comes to my hands and have a number of journals in progress, but I think a composition book might be very frustrating since the quality of the paper doesn't take being wetted by glues, paints, etc. so good. Not to mention the lasting qualityof the book--after spending so much time making a journal, I want the journal to last a long time and not be subject to disintegrate.  Thoughts on this?  I use altered hard bound books, strathmore visions journal, midori travel journals...other stuff too.  Will have to figure out how to "post" photos since its been a while since I've done a yahoo group. LOL
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic