8600Re: Quiet group

  • arkansas_crazyquilter
    Feb 12, 2014
      I have been the "owner" of the group for quite a while.  I'd love to see us start back up again.  Maybe a challenge to post a spread a week.  Or some sort of other challenge.  I have gone through long periods of no journaling, but I keep coming back to it.  I've been doing better since the first of the year again.  After filling 11 journals, I guess I got a bit burnt out, but when I go back and read/look at my spreads I really miss not doing it. I am way behind in taking journal photos, but here is my Flickr set. http://www.flickr.com/photos/68499916@N00/sets/731211/detail  I also have them in sets by individual journal.

      How about a question to sort of get the conversation going?  Anyone have any ideas?

      Dawn
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic