8598Re: [CompositionArtJournals] Quiet group

  • Penny Duane
    Feb 11, 2014
      I think this egroup died back in 2009. If you go to the group page you will notice in the picture section very few pics were added after then.
      Although I posted a few I sort of got intimidated when no one else did. Should have seen it coming noticing the number of people who had joined the group, over 600. That usually means that the group has passed its best.
      I still belong to the group mainly to check out the pics and ideas. Sort of a small Flickr quest.
      I do still keep a composition art journal. I'm one of those cut and paste addicts.
      I don't know how the group could be enticed back or what could be done with it.

      On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 6:24 AM, Nickalli Braaten <nickalli@...> wrote:

      Sometimes it's been active, but for a long while it's been very very quiet.  I don't know if it's possible to breathe life back into it, or what the "owner" plans on doing with it.

      What kind of group are you looking for? I myself am looking for an art journaling group that is fairly active, with some picture posts but more for inspiration, conversations, etc.

      ~ Nickalli

      --
      Penny D

       I have a new philosophy. I'm only going to dread one day at a time.
      ~~Charles Schultz

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic