Wood Badge Breakfast

  • Assad Reichdan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2006

      All,

      I got some more information on the Wood Badge Breakfast host selection process.  The units interested in hosting the breakfast need to enter their names in the “selection hat” during one of the breakfasts.  During the breakfast the host of the next breakfast is selected.

      The next Wood Badge Breakfast is scheduled for Nov. 11th and it will be somewhere in the Valley District.  Representatives of the units that want to host the Spring 2007 breakfast need to be there to let them know that we are interested.  Also, Jim Pyett (I have no idea how to spell his last name) is the person responsible for organizing the breakfast.  I was told that in the past we had a good rotation system to keep the breakfasts moving around the Denver area.  Maybe Rob or Mark can contact Jim and talk to him about reestablishing this rotation.

      Assad

      Assad B. Reichdan, II
      Assistant District Commissioner

      Highlands Ranch and Littleton Stakes