RE: [Commissioners] Woodbadge Breakfast

  • Nick Nelson
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 19, 2006
      Todd:

      We (Ship 456) have the space (Mission Hills Church) and the manpower (20 Sea Scouts and adults).  Wh have also put on several pancake breakfasts, so we have experience.  Let me know if this is something you want our ship to do.   Thanks -- Nick

      Todd Kreinbring <t.kreinbring@...> wrote:
      Any unit can host a Wood Badge breakfast.

      It all comes down to space and manpower.

      Todd

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 27, 2006
        Mark Zoller,
            The Highlands Ranch Stake would be willing to host the breakfast in our Stake Center building.  Let us know.
        Dave McLeish

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 8, 2007
          In case you missed the handout at RT on Thurs...
          Woodbadge Breakfast is on Sat Nov 10th at 7:30am at Cherry Creek Presbyterian Church, 10150 Belleview Ave, Englewood, CO 80111. It is $10 pay at the door.
          You must RSVP to the Council Office or to Buzz Schamberg at egseagle171@...
          Please let your units know in case any of them are WB'ers and would like to attend.

          Thank you,
          Karen Mansfield
          Mommabear