RE: [Commissioners] Woodbadge Breakfast

  • Todd Kreinbring
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 19 11:32 AM
      Any unit can host a Wood Badge breakfast.

      It all comes down to space and manpower.

      Todd

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 19 12:34 PM
        Todd:

        We (Ship 456) have the space (Mission Hills Church) and the manpower (20 Sea Scouts and adults).  Wh have also put on several pancake breakfasts, so we have experience.  Let me know if this is something you want our ship to do.   Thanks -- Nick

        --- chain5358 <chain5358@...> wrote:

        > Karen,
        >     I just got this message.  It was blocked.  Has a host been found?
        > Dave McLeish

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Yahoo! Mail

      • chain5358
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 27 4:18 PM
          Mark Zoller,
              The Highlands Ranch Stake would be willing to host the breakfast in our Stake Center building.  Let us know.
          Dave McLeish

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 8, 2007
            In case you missed the handout at RT on Thurs...
            Woodbadge Breakfast is on Sat Nov 10th at 7:30am at Cherry Creek Presbyterian Church, 10150 Belleview Ave, Englewood, CO 80111. It is $10 pay at the door.
            You must RSVP to the Council Office or to Buzz Schamberg at egseagle171@...
            Please let your units know in case any of them are WB'ers and would like to attend.

            Thank you,
            Karen Mansfield
            Mommabear