Woodbadge Breakfast

  • JOHN KAREN MANSFIELD
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 23 9:17 AM

      Arapahoe Commissioners:

      As you all have gotten the email by now, the next WB breakfast is on Saturday March 4th in Arvada (again!!)
      Assad and I were talking and he can get one of the stakes here to have the next one, if we as a district can find a Troop that will actually host it. For the last 2 years the breakfasts have always been up north, and I would like to get one down here to make it easier for us for a change to attend.
      The next one will be in November. PLEASE, if you know of a troop interested, PLEASE have them check the council calendar as well as the training calendar so we can try not to plan it for a Saturday when other things are going on if we can help it. that has always been one of the biggest complaints I hear.
      Please give it some thought and let me know what you all think.
      Thank you in advance for your help.
      Karen Mansfield
      303-706-9944 home
      303-875-6175 cell
    • chain5358
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 19, 2006
        Karen,
            I just got this message.  It was blocked.  Has a host been found?
        Dave McLeish
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 19, 2006
          Could a Sea Scout Ship host a Woodbadge breakfast?

          --- chain5358 <chain5358@...> wrote:

          > Karen,
          > I just got this message. It was blocked. Has a
          > host been found?
          > Dave McLeish

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Todd Kreinbring
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 19, 2006
            Any unit can host a Wood Badge breakfast.

            It all comes down to space and manpower.

            Todd

            --- chain5358 <chain5358@...> wrote:

            > Karen,
            > I just got this message. It was blocked. Has a host been found?
            > Dave McLeish

          • Nick Nelson
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 19, 2006
              Todd:

              We (Ship 456) have the space (Mission Hills Church) and the manpower (20 Sea Scouts and adults).  Wh have also put on several pancake breakfasts, so we have experience.  Let me know if this is something you want our ship to do.   Thanks -- Nick

              --- chain5358 <chain5358@...> wrote:

              > Karen,
              >     I just got this message.  It was blocked.  Has a host been found?
              > Dave McLeish

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              Yahoo! Mail

            • chain5358
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 27, 2006
                Mark Zoller,
                    The Highlands Ranch Stake would be willing to host the breakfast in our Stake Center building.  Let us know.
                Dave McLeish

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 8, 2007
                  In case you missed the handout at RT on Thurs...
                  Woodbadge Breakfast is on Sat Nov 10th at 7:30am at Cherry Creek Presbyterian Church, 10150 Belleview Ave, Englewood, CO 80111. It is $10 pay at the door.
                  You must RSVP to the Council Office or to Buzz Schamberg at egseagle171@...
                  Please let your units know in case any of them are WB'ers and would like to attend.

                  Thank you,
                  Karen Mansfield
                  Mommabear