(no subject)

  • cyndif5944@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2006
      Good Evening!

      First Question: Has everyone that is rechartering under the Friends and Family system finished with their new bylaws??? Please let me know your status!

      Second:
      I wanted you to have the info before RT hits, Feb  2nd.

      8th Annual Readyman Event
      Saturday May 13th

      This is a one day event for ALL Webelos to be certified for the Readyman pin.
      The cost is $15 per Webelo scout and $5 for Adults and lunch is provided.

      REGISTRATION WILL BEGIN MARCH 1ST AND MUST BE ACCOMPLISHED ONLINE> website is www.auroramedteam.org/readyman.htm  PLEASE REMEMBER, THERE IS A LIMIT TO HOW MANY BOYS THEY CAN TAKE, PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE ASAP TO GET YOUR WEBELOS REGISTERED AND GUARANTEED A SPOT!!!

      Dens must arrive at Buckey between 8-9am. Adult leaders may accompany each den as they rotate through activities. The event will end at 4pm.

      If you are a new Webelo leader, will be a new Webelo leader (are a bear leader now), this is a GREAT start to your webelos to earning one of their hardest achievements, one that is not all that easy to teach as a leader if you are not qualified. I strongly encourage you all to pass this on to your Webelo leaders and Bear leaders so they can get the boys registered early.

      I look forward to seeing you all at RT on Feb 2nd, please do not forget your recharters, I will be there to sign off on them also.

      Yours In Scouting:
      Cyndi Fyke
      303 995-0692 cell
      303 470-7772 office