Service Request

  • cyndif5944@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2006
      Good Evening:

      This afternoon I spoke with Kim at the Fox Creek Elementary School in Highlands Ranch
      ( Quebec & Lincoln). The school is looking for some adult (over 18) help on Saturday January 28th, 2006 at 8:30 am to help lay some brickwork at the front entrance.

      If you know of anyone that might be able to assist the school, please call Kim Lundquist at the school: 303 387-7000.

      Thank you for your consideration!

      Yours In Scouting:
      Cyndi Fyke
      303 995-0692 cell