Fwd: [DENSCOUTS] Mock Disaster Victims Needed, Sunday, November 13

  • cyndif5944@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011

      From: divekermit@...
      To: DENSCOUTS@...
      Sent: 11/3/2011 9:49:09 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time
      Subj: [DENSCOUTS] Mock Disaster Victims Needed, Sunday, November 13

      Greetings,

      Please pass this information to district email lists and tonight's Roundtables!

      On Sunday, November 13, at the Parker Fire Training Center, there will be a mock disaster/mass casuality exercise.  We are still looking for an additional 25 scouts and scout leaders to be victims.

      Volunteer victims can attend as individuals or as a troop.  The cost is $5 for lunch (pay on arrival).

      For information and to register victims please check out
      http://www.mockdisaster.ezregister.com

      Participation in this activity supports some merit badge's requirements to participate in an emergency drill.

      We will close victim registration at 75, so don't wait too long to register!  This activity always fills up!

      See you there!

      - Ed Wade
      AMT

      or click here:
      http://listserv.besteffort.com/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM0NDc0IGN5bmRpZjU5NDRAQU9MLkNPTSBERU5TQ09VVFMgIGrO0PRXH7xR&c=SIGNOFF

      To search the DENSCOUTS list message archives via WWW:
      http://LISTSERV.BESTEFFORT.COM/archives/DENSCOUTS.html
    • Doc Doolittle
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2011
        Greetings Cyndi

        Would you please change the address you send this to me? I have created a Scouter address and want to try to migrate my mail in that direction.

        The new address is Scouterdock@...

        Thank you making this adjustment for me. You can drop the Dockbob@ hotmail.com address from the listing if you would?

        Have a nice weekend and thanks for keeping us all informed with the information you send forward!

        Doc

        To: commissioners@...; cyndif5944@...; scott.markowitz@...; dockbob@...; john.dawson@...; k1mcentire@...; cbthornebsa@...; jimbrookie@...; kile5453@...; msevins@...; enciniasj@...; steveking235@...; cemmelkamp@...; maewestbda@...; david.oar@...; denver4und@...
        From: cyndif5944@...
        Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 12:30:57 -0400