Fwd: [DENSCOUTS] White Chocolate pretzels

  • cyndif5944@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2011

      From: bruce.roome@...
      To: DENSCOUTS@...
      Sent: 10/22/2011 5:57:04 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time
      Subj: [DENSCOUTS] White Chocolate pretzels

      Pack 274 in Arvada has 4 cases of the pretzels that we need to move as we cannot return these. Please check with us before you order from Trails End. We will sell by case or per bag at 30% off and they are immediately available.

      Contact either or our popcorn Kernals, Chaleen at cgnicksma@... or Sherry at lsbabe50@...,

      Thanks,
      Bruce Roome
      Cubmaster

      or click here:
      http://listserv.besteffort.com/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM0NDYyIGN5bmRpZjU5NDRAQU9MLkNPTSBERU5TQ09VVFMgIK2PuZje5WGY&c=SIGNOFF

      To search the DENSCOUTS list message archives via WWW:
      http://LISTSERV.BESTEFFORT.COM/archives/DENSCOUTS.html