RE: [Commissioners] Fwd: Canoeing Merit Badge

  • Logic+ Business Solutions
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 11, 2006
      I am a counselor for Canoeing MB, depending on timing we may be able to do it with my troop as well. Have him contact me

      Scott Whiteman

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 12, 2006
        I already left him voice mail and suggested that our
        Sea Scout Ship could take care of his canoeing merit
        badge needs, but have not heard back from him. I'll
        continue to follow up with him. -- Nick

        --- Logic+ Business Solutions <logicplus@...>
        wrote:

        > I am a counselor for Canoeing MB, depending on
        > timing we may be able to do
        > it with my troop as well. Have him contact me
        >
        > Scott Whiteman
        >
        > _____

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Nick Nelson
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 12, 2006
          I got a call back from Bob Hunter. Our ship will be
          working with his troop to satisfy their canoeing merit
          badge requirements prior to their summer camp canoeing
          trip in Montana. Thanks -- Nick

          wrote:

          > I am a counselor for Canoeing MB, depending on
          > timing we may be able to do
          > it with my troop as well. Have him contact me
          >
          > Scott Whiteman
          >
          > _____

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Logic+ Business Solutions
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 12, 2006
            Nick<

            Cool, interested in helping my troop ?

            wrote:

            > I am a counselor for Canoeing MB, depending on timing we may be able
            > to do it with my troop as well. Have him contact me
            >
            > Scott Whiteman
            >
            > _____

          • Nick Nelson
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 12, 2006
              We could - maybe we can do a group thing, especially
              for the hands on part of the merit badge. I'll talk
              with Bob and let's see what we can work out.

              http://mail.yahoo.com