Re: [Commissioners] Commissioner Meeting, 7/7/2011, 6:30 pm

  • markfield1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 7, 2011
      Mark,

      I'm on the East Coast and will not be able to attend the meeting.

      Mark Field

      Date: Thursday July 7, 2011
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Thursday.
      Location: LDS Church Highlands Ranch Blvd
      Notes: Round Table at 7:00 pm, Commissioners meeting before RT.

    • Mark Zoller
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 7, 2011

        There is no meeting or RT this month.  Just the picnic on the 24th.

        Yours in Scouting,

        Mark Zoller

        District Commissioner

        Arapahoe District