Re: [Commissioners] Commissioner Meeting, 7/7/2011, 6:30 pm

  • Matt Cannady
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 7 5:43 AM
      Im no longer a commissioner for the northridge ward. Please remove my name from this mailing list.

      Thanks

      Commissioners@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      Reminder from: Commissioners Yahoo! Group

      Title: Commissioner Meeting

      Date: Thursday July 7, 2011
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Thursday.
      Location: LDS Church Highlands Ranch Blvd
      Notes: Round Table at 7:00 pm, Commissioners meeting before RT.

    • markfield1@juno.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 7 9:18 AM

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 7 9:19 AM
          Mark,

          I'm on the East Coast and will not be able to attend the meeting.

          Mark Field

          Date: Thursday July 7, 2011
          Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Thursday.
          Location: LDS Church Highlands Ranch Blvd
          Notes: Round Table at 7:00 pm, Commissioners meeting before RT.

        • Mark Zoller
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 7 9:49 AM

            There is no meeting or RT this month.  Just the picnic on the 24th.

            Yours in Scouting,

            Mark Zoller

            District Commissioner

            Arapahoe District