Re: [Commissioners] Commissioner Meeting, 7/7/2011, 6:30 pm

  • mcveycolo@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 7, 2011

      We really don't have this meeting in July since there's no roundtable in July.  Is that correct?

      Date: Thursday July 7, 2011
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Thursday.
      Location: LDS Church Highlands Ranch Blvd
      Notes: Round Table at 7:00 pm, Commissioners meeting before RT.

    • Matt Cannady
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 7, 2011
        Im no longer a commissioner for the northridge ward. Please remove my name from this mailing list.

        Thanks

        Date: Thursday July 7, 2011
        Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm

      • markfield1@juno.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 7, 2011

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 7, 2011
            Mark,

            I'm on the East Coast and will not be able to attend the meeting.

            Mark Field

            Date: Thursday July 7, 2011
            Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
            Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Thursday.
            Location: LDS Church Highlands Ranch Blvd
            Notes: Round Table at 7:00 pm, Commissioners meeting before RT.

          • Mark Zoller
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 7, 2011

              There is no meeting or RT this month.  Just the picnic on the 24th.

              Yours in Scouting,

              Mark Zoller

              District Commissioner

              Arapahoe District

              Denver Area Council

              303-912-9106

              We really don't have this meeting in July since there's no roundtable in July.  Is that correct?