Commissioner Meeting, 7/7/2011, 6:30 pm

  • Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2011
      Reminder from: Commissioners Yahoo! Group

      Title: Commissioner Meeting

      Date: Thursday July 7, 2011
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Thursday.
      Location: LDS Church Highlands Ranch Blvd
      Notes: Round Table at 7:00 pm, Commissioners meeting before RT.

    • mcveycolo@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 7, 2011

        We really don't have this meeting in July since there's no roundtable in July.  Is that correct?

        Date: Thursday July 7, 2011
        Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Thursday.
        Location: LDS Church Highlands Ranch Blvd
        Notes: Round Table at 7:00 pm, Commissioners meeting before RT.

      • Matt Cannady
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 7, 2011
          Im no longer a commissioner for the northridge ward. Please remove my name from this mailing list.

          Thanks

          Date: Thursday July 7, 2011
          Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm

        • markfield1@juno.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 7, 2011

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 7, 2011
              Mark,

              I'm on the East Coast and will not be able to attend the meeting.

              Mark Field

              Date: Thursday July 7, 2011
              Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
              Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Thursday.
              Location: LDS Church Highlands Ranch Blvd
              Notes: Round Table at 7:00 pm, Commissioners meeting before RT.

            • Mark Zoller
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 7, 2011

                There is no meeting or RT this month.  Just the picnic on the 24th.

                Yours in Scouting,

                Mark Zoller

                District Commissioner

                Arapahoe District

                Denver Area Council

                303-912-9106

                We really don't have this meeting in July since there's no roundtable in July.  Is that correct?