Arthritis Foundation Run/assistance needed

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2010
      Hello everyone!

      I got a call for scouting assistance for the Rocky Mountain Chapter of the Arthritis Foundation for their annual Run/Walk. They need helpers badly!

      Please pass this on to any and all you think would be interested in helping. Remember, working with Special Needs and learning more about it is part of the new CQU, and this would qualify.

      Please let me know ASAP as I need to get back to the coordinator as soon as possible. Thank you!

      Here is the info....

      the 5K Run/Walk is at Wash Park, Sunday, 12/12, registration starts at 8 am inside South High School.  Benefits the National Arthritis Foundation, Rocky Mountain Chapter.  It is a fun family event, with teams, costumes, kid's dash, music, treats and pets are welcome.  The actual start time for runners/walkers is 10:15 am, at the side of the high school on Louisiana and Gilpin.  The finish line is actually inside the park, just north of the first lake, at about Tennessee and Gilpin.

      The positions we are still in need of are the finish line water people, and handing out the goodie bags, possibly some help with the kid's Dancer's Dash, and chip removal from the 'real runners' at the end of the race.  The Chip removal and finish line water/goodie bags would probably be from about 10-11:30.  Kid's Dash from about 9:15-9:45.

      Thanks for everything!