Good Turn opportunity

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2010

      Here is an opportunity to assist families in need again this holiday season. I, personally, do this every year. Please contact MARY if your unit is interested in donating.
      Also, please pass this on to others you feel may be able to assist. There are many needs with these families.

      Thank you! Have a great holiday!
      Karen

      Hello friends!

      It's that time of the year...   Kelley Whalen, my friend and a counselor at Prarie Middle School, has some individuals and families in need of a helping hand this Christmas.  Kelley only shares information with us on families who are really trying to make it on their own, or whose circumstances are making it very difficult to provide any Christmas for their children this season.  One year, the children from one family requested sanitary supplies, shampoo, blankets and towels for their gifts. That's it.  Prarie is the largest middle school in the state, and over 50% of the students qualify for free or reduced meals at school.

      If you are able and willing to help make a child's Christmas brighter, please let me know.  I can share with you the situations and you could choose how you would be interested in helping.  Please forward this email to anyone you think might be interested in helping as well.

      My cell phone number is 720.339.6940 if you'd like to call. My email is teamsieker1@....   Please be patient if I'm slow to answer - I just had knee surgery yesterday and will take a little while to get back in full swing.  We would need to have all this wrapped up and to Kelley at the school by mid-December.

      Thanks in advance.  God bless you all!

      Mary