Urgent Request - Color Guard

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2010
      Hello everyone,

      I am out of town and received this from College of America. I checked with Troop 870 and Steve King is not able to do this with his troop. Is there a troop that can possibly do this for Karen?
      I realize this is short notice, but any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks so much,
      Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 7:01 AM
      Subject: Urgent Request - Color Guard

      Hello Karen,

      My name is Karen Schottleutner.  I work for College America in Denver.

       I have been in touch with two troop leaders requesting the need for a color guard for our graduation this Saturday morning, June 12th, at the Paramount Theater in downtown Denver @ 10 AM.

      They suggested I contact you, to enable you to send out an email to your distribution list, to find a troop that has a color (flag) guard that could perform this task on Saturday, June 12th.

      My immediate contact information is Karen Schottleutner @ 720-226-8747 or by email keschot@...

      The opening ceremony will consist of a bagpipe player leading in the faculty and graduates, the flag presentation, the Pledge of Allegiance and the singing of the National Anthem.

      I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

      Gratefully,

      Karen Schottleutner

      Career Services Outreach Coordinator

      CollegeAmerica

      1385 S. Colorado Blvd., 5th Floor

      Denver, CO 80222

      720-226-8747

      karen.schottleutner@...

      keschot@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2010
        Thank you all, Karen and College of America has found some scouts to do a color guard. The White Eagle Chapter will be doing a wonderful job. Thanks you all for your assistance in a pinch.