Are you going to PV this weekend?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010
      Hello everyone.

      Just wanted to pass this info on to you for your units.

      I had to go to PV today and realized that if you go through Castle Rock/Franktown/Elizabeth, you will be in some major road delays.

      Castle Rock/Franktown is having a huge bike rally race on Sunday and have posted signs to expect major delays. Elizabeth is having their Rodeo days and will also have major delays. Please be advised as well that police will be out in force.

      Please get this information out to your units so they can be advised.

      See you all at RT!