Banquet Recommendation

  • cyndif5944@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 7:34 AM
      Dear Scouters:

      I had an amazing banquet dinner last night courtesy of Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill. The food was really outstanding, and the service was tremendous. The cost was less than
      $ 10.00 per person and everyone really enjoyed the evening. I know that we can get "stumped" trying to find a reasonably priced meal for our Scouts and their families so I thought I would forward this information for your future banquet consideration. Thank you!

      Leo Valdespino General Manager @ 303.471.6222 phone or 303.471.4138 fax
      3620 Highlands Ranch Parkway
      Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

      Yours In Scouting: