- yep! thanks, jim ... From: JOHN KAREN MANSFIELD To: Commissioners@yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday,Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006View Sourceyep! thanks, jim----- Original Message -----From: JOHN KAREN MANSFIELDSent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 1:05 PMSubject: Re: [Commissioners] Fwd: Training KitHi Jim!!!I know I am teaching the PCC for your training on the 28th, am I also including the Cubmasters? Just wanting to know so I know how to prepare. Please also let me know what time and where I need to be-that is always helpful, huh?? LOLThanks!!Karen Mansfield----- Original Message -----From: Jim UnderhillSent: Monday, January 02, 2006 12:24 PMSubject: Re: [Commissioners] Fwd: Training KitHi Ellen, new email is denver4und@...!also, Sean HOpe has been trying to set up an eagle board.jim----- Original Message -----From: ellen.johnson@...To: Commissioners@yahoogroups.com ; kandrew@... ; andrew0280@... ; gbrandsma@... ; JBriggs@... ; jholmes@... ; CyndiF5944@... ; Jim UnderhillCc: commissioners@... ; T633 ; dkavalec@... ; T873,P870 ; P628,T628 ; T870,T986 ; rgvolpe1@... ; T645,P626 ; SDee416855@... ; Steve.King@... ; Troop873news@... ; VANHORNEWF@...Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 4:43 PMSubject: Re: [Commissioners] Fwd: Training Kit
Just to clarify - I did send an email to Jim prior to the training (12-07-05) - actually requesting assistance, guidance, etc. (Apparently, I had an old email address for Jim.)
I am forwarding the attached to Kim Andrew, T373, who set up the training for her troop and I'm sure she will be happy to settle the bill, as we did use materials from the kit.
Merry Christmas all!
Ellen K. Johnson
Client Service Specialist, Denver, CO
1-866-432-5914 (direct fax)
Sent by: Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
12/22/2005 03:11 PMPlease respond to
rgvolpe1@..., Steve.King@..., dkavalec@..., VANHORNEWF@..., SDee416855@..., jlong@... (T870,T986), jkrkman@... (P628,T628), don.hale@... (T873,P870), Daniel.W.Lohman@... (T633), scouting@... (T645,P626), Troop873news@..., commissioners@...ccSubject [Commissioners] Fwd: Training Kit
Dear UC's, ADC's and Trainers: This is a forward from Jim Underhill (Araphaoe District Training Chairperson) regarding training. Please confirm with Jim regarding unit training before proceeding with it per his request. Thank you!
Yours In Scouting:
303 995-0692 cell
303 470-7772 office
303 470-7838 fax
303 683-9694 home
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "Commissioners" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send
an email to:
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
----- Message from "Jim Underhill" <denver4und@...> on Thu, 22 Dec 2005 02:24:09 +0000 -----To:
gbrandsma@..., JBriggs@...cc: jholmes@..., CyndiF5944@...Subject: Training Kit
Hi everybody. In future, Ginnie, please tell anyone other than my training
chairs (Jon Briggs, Scott Whiteman and Cyndi Fyke) who want to do training
that they have to clear it with me first. I'll make sure that we collect.
We have a policy that we really don't want folks training their own units.
Jarrod, I don't have Ellen's email with me. If you'll send it to me, I'll
>From: "Ginnie Brandsma" <gbrandsma@...>
>CC: "Jarrod Holmes" <jholmes@...>
>Subject: Training Kit
>Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 08:47:28 -0700
>Ellen Johnson called last Friday afternoon while I was out and asked for
>a Boy Scout Leader Specific Training kit. She was planning a training
>event for the volunteers in her troop the following day. We were able
>to take care of her needs and she picked up the kit.
>As you may recall, the district pays for the use of the training kits
>($3 per person). This is to cover the materials used during the
>As far as I know, fees have not been collected for this training. Will
>you please check with Ellen to determine how she plans to reimburse the
>district for this expense?
>(303) 455-5522 ext. 105
>Visit our Council website: www.denverareacouncil.com
Any U.S. tax advice contained in the body of this e-mail was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by the recipient for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
Notice required by law: This e-mail may constitute an advertisement or solicitation under U.S. law, if its primary purpose is to advertise or promote a commercial product or service. You may choose not to receive advertising and promotional messages from Ernst & Young LLP (except for Ernst & Young Online and the ey.com website, which track e-mail preferences through a separate process) at this e-mail address by forwarding this message to no-more-mail@.... If you do so, the sender of this message will be notified promptly. Our principal postal address is 5 Times Square, New York, NY 10036. Thank you. Ernst & Young LLP
- Visit your group "Commissioners" on the web.