Exploring Night at Chili's

  • Christopher Harden
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.3 MB

    All,

        I received this from the Lockheed Martin Exploring post and I thought that you would be interested.  Please forward this on to anyone else whom may be interested.

    Christopher Harden

    -----

    Hi Exploring Advisors,

    I hope that this email finds you well and enjoying the Fall.

    We are partnering with Chili’s in Lakewood to do a giveback night to the Exploring Program.  On Monday, October 19th, anybody that eats at Chili’s in Lakewood and brings in the attached flyer will help the Exploring Program to receive 10% of the stores net proceeds for the day.

    Our Exploring Board will be there that night at 6 pm and would love to meet any Advisors and Explorers who can come down and help us celebrate and support the Exploring Program.

    That night is Monday Night Football, the Broncos are playing at the San Diego Chargers, so we thought that we would show some Bronco Spirit and TWO BRONCO CHEERLEADERS will be at Chili’s from 6 pm to 8 pm to take pictures and sign autographs.   Yes, you are reading the above print right…Bronco Cheerleaders.  Kick back, watch the game, and get your picture taken.  It will be like you are there in person J

    Please help us to pack the Chili’s in Lakewood that day/night with Friends, Family, Advisors (family is included), and Explorers.  Kathy and I will be there that night and look forward to visiting with everyone and catching up.

    Some of the Logistics:

    ·         The Flyer MUST BE brought with you and given to the waiter in order to get credit for the order

    o   This is an all day event, the flyer can be used for lunch or dinner or both (cheerleaders will only be there at dinner time, 6 pm to 8 pm)

    ·         This is only happening at Chili’s Lakewood

    o   88 Wadsworth Blvd, Lakewood , CO 80226

    ·         The Date:

    o   Monday, October 19, 2009

    ·        There will be TWO BRONCO CHEERLEADERS there to sign autographs and take pictures from 6 pm to 8 pm, please bring your camera.

    We hope to see you all there and thank you for all of the great support that you provide to the Exploring Program.

    Kathy and Charlotte