Update on National Jamboree

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2009
      I apologize, I gave incorrect information on my last email regarding signing up for National Jamboree. Here is the correct information. I am sorry for any inconvenience.
      Karen Mansfield

      The Denver Area Counci will be sending eight (8) troops to the 2010 National Jamboree in Fort A.P. Hill, VA. Space is still available to attend this once in a lifetime event.  To register for the event, follow these steps:

      1)  Sign in to the National website at MyScouting.org (You can create an account if you do not already have one.)

      2)  Under "Events" in the left column menu, select "Event Registration"

      3)  Select "National Scout Jamboree"

      4)  Select "2010 National Scout Jamboree Youth Participant Application", and following the instructions to fill out the form.

      This registration process does not guarantee a spot in a local Contingent Troop.  Currently, there is space available.  If you have further questions, or would like to join a specific Jamboree Troop, then please contact a member of 2010 National Jamboree Committee:

      You can also visit www.bsajamboree.org for more information from the National Jamboree website.

      For families that think they may qualify and don't expect to generate enough fundraising to offset the necessary cost of attending the Jamboree, you can apply for a scholarship.  Unfortunately, we need to have applications in to us by the end of this week.

      ** Please contact Steve King (720-313-2596) or Jeff Hartig (303-471-6979) ASAP if you would like to submit a scholarship application.