RT tonight

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2009
      Howdy team,

      I realize this is the last minute, but I am having some issues with my son and will not be able to make roundtable tonight afterall. I am sorry for the late notice. John is at Philmont with Ryan so I have been a single parent for a week now.
      Please let me know if there is something I miss, which will be everything!!! LOL Can someone please pick up flyers for me so I can send out my email to all my units?

      Thanks!
      Karen
    • cowger99@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2009

        Sorry Karen, I didn't have a computer when you wrote this.  We just got one upgraded, so we were without internet all weekend.  I gave the handouts I got to John at our ASM meeting on Sunday.  He might still have them.

        Les