Important info

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2009
      Good Morning Scout Fans!!!

      It is that time of year again, and I am hoping you will get this information out to all your units as well as for yourself.

      For those of you that have NOT had the wonderful opportunity to take Woodbadge, there are 3 courses offered this year. Scholarships ARE available, so please do not feel that money is an issue for not taking this wonderful training course.
      Woodbadge is a Steven Covey inspired training course that deals with scouting, your business and yourself! You will learn many things about all of them and it is FUN!!!!

      Here are the dates for this years' courses.

      March 6-8 and 20-22- at PV.  (course number WE5-61-1-09)

      August 10-15 at Tahosa (yours truly is on staff for this course, and for our SN District, so are Joe, Randy and Mike)  (W5-61-1-09)

      September 24-26 and October 8-10 at Tahosa  (WE5-61-2-09)

      The cost is $225, but again, scholarships ARE available!!!

      Anyone over the age of 18 and a registered scouter is welcome to take this course. This is the first year in many that a week long course is being offered as well.
      Here is when fees and paperwork are due. A deposit of $50 is due with your application.

      Feb 6th, for the March course.
      June 29th for the August course.
      August 13th for the September course.

      PLEASE pass this on to all your unit leaders as well. I can't say enough how wonderful this course is and how much I learned about myself, my life and my volunteering. Plus, it was so much FUN!!!

      I hope those of you that are on the fence about taking Woodbadge will join us and see what all the fun is about. Even if you aren't on the fence, COME and join us!!! You will NOT be disappointed!

      Thank you for your time and attention to this email.

      YISNS,
      Karen Mansfield
      Assistant District Commissioner
      Arapahoe District