Families in need for Christmas...

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2008

      I do this every year, if your unit is interested I will get you more info once I receive it. Please let me know.
      Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 12:40 PM
      Subject: Families in need for Christmas...

      Hello, friends!

      I just heard from Kelley at Prarie Middle School.  She has 7 families for us, all in desperate need of our help to make the holiday better for their children.  As soon as I get the details I will forward them on to you all.

      You could choose a family, or share a family with another 'friend of PMS'.  If you would prefer to donate a set amount that is great, too.  Please just let me know your preference once we hear about our families.

      Thanks in advance for helping to brighten the lives of some deserving children.  As a reminder, Kelley selects families who are trying their hardest to advance themselves.  They are NOT sitting there waiting for a handout.  Last year some of the requests from our families were for beding, mattresses,  towels, cleaning products, sanitary products, coats, boots, toilet paper, food, and similar.  There are no extravagances requested - just the basics.  Our 'Friends of PMS have added things to help these children smile on Christmas morning.  Your willingness to help is deeply appreciated.

      I will get the info to you as soon as I am able.  Kelley is overwhelmed with "work" and will get us the info as soon as she can.

      Have a glorious Thanksgiving,
      Mary