RE: [Commissioners] request

  • Richard Volpe
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2008

      Hey Doc:

      How is the walk going?  Have you lost any weight?   I want to let you know how proud I and others on the District Committee of you and your commitment to keep the memory of your fellow comrades in front of all of us.

      We tend to be caught up in our daily routine and our own problems that we often forget the sacrifices of people in the service and their families that allow us to bask in prosperity and go about our daily business unhindered by all the bad folks in this world.

      Huzah for you and your fellow Marines!

      Richard G Volpe

      Registered Representative and Managing Partner

      Planning Solutions

      1630 Stout Street

      Denver, CO 80202

      Phone: 303-913-0175

      FAX: 303-648-5123

      Planning Solutions 24 Bit Full Size bmp_1_

      Securities offered through Questar Capital Corporation (QCC),

      Member FINRA/SIPC.  Planning Solutions is independent of QCC.

      Not FDIC insured - No Bank Guaranteee - May Lose Value