Re: [Commissioners] request

  • SDee416855@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2008
      Hi Doc -

      SUPER JOB! Excellent choice of group to commemorate! Keep up the outstanding work. I know the families deeply appreciate your hard efforts.

      GOD Bless! ! !
      Steve Dee
      Arapahoe Unit Commissioner

      **************
      New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out!
    • Richard Volpe
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2008

        Hey Doc:

        How is the walk going?  Have you lost any weight?   I want to let you know how proud I and others on the District Committee of you and your commitment to keep the memory of your fellow comrades in front of all of us.

        We tend to be caught up in our daily routine and our own problems that we often forget the sacrifices of people in the service and their families that allow us to bask in prosperity and go about our daily business unhindered by all the bad folks in this world.

        Huzah for you and your fellow Marines!

        Richard G Volpe

        Registered Representative and Managing Partner

        Planning Solutions

        1630 Stout Street

        Denver, CO 80202

        Phone: 303-913-0175

        FAX: 303-648-5123

        Planning Solutions 24 Bit Full Size bmp_1_

        Securities offered through Questar Capital Corporation (QCC),

        Member FINRA/SIPC.  Planning Solutions is independent of QCC.

        Not FDIC insured - No Bank Guaranteee - May Lose Value