request

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      I wanted to inform you of something one of our Commissioners is doing.

      Doc Doolittle is walking 277 miles, one for each serviceman and woman killed on the attack of the US Embassy in Beirut. He left yesterday to start his journey. He will be walking with some of the families that lost someone that day. He was also stationed at the Embassy after the attack and knew some of these brave people.

      I am asking that you write a note of encouragement to Doc, email it to me, (before the 13th of Oct) so I can give them to his wife, Julie, who is going out there to surprise him for a visit. He will be gone most of the month of Oct.

      I appreciate the consideration. No matter our politics, he is doing something amazing, and we should be proud he is in our District.

      Thank you again.

      Karen Mansfield
    • SDee416855@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2008
        Hi Doc -

        SUPER JOB! Excellent choice of group to commemorate! Keep up the outstanding work. I know the families deeply appreciate your hard efforts.

        GOD Bless! ! !
        Steve Dee
        Arapahoe Unit Commissioner

        **************
        New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out!
      • Richard Volpe
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2008

          Hey Doc:

          How is the walk going?  Have you lost any weight?   I want to let you know how proud I and others on the District Committee of you and your commitment to keep the memory of your fellow comrades in front of all of us.

          We tend to be caught up in our daily routine and our own problems that we often forget the sacrifices of people in the service and their families that allow us to bask in prosperity and go about our daily business unhindered by all the bad folks in this world.

          Huzah for you and your fellow Marines!

          Richard G Volpe

          Registered Representative and Managing Partner

          Planning Solutions

          1630 Stout Street

          Denver, CO 80202

          Phone: 303-913-0175

          FAX: 303-648-5123

          Planning Solutions 24 Bit Full Size bmp_1_

          Securities offered through Questar Capital Corporation (QCC),

          Member FINRA/SIPC.  Planning Solutions is independent of QCC.

          Not FDIC insured - No Bank Guaranteee - May Lose Value