HUGE Magic show for Packs and their families

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21 9:48 AM
      Hi Everyone,

      Dennis Michaels has been involved with scouting for years. He has been doing Blue and Golds, and Crossovers as well as been involved with Pow Wow's and Chataquas.

      He has now started doing large magic shows with his partner and is running specials for Packs and their families.

      Let's get this info out to our Packs so they can take advantage of a good Pack outing or den outing.
      These two are in Valley and Pioneer Trails District, but close to Arapahoe, and those other Districts North.

      I highly recommend him and his shows, and hope you will take advantage of this offer.
      I will send out more when they become available.
      He is also willing to do fundraisers and such for a unit. Please contact him directly.

      YIS,