Re: [Commissioners] Round Table & Commissioners Meeting, 7/3/2008, 6:15 pm

  • MARK ZOLLER
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2008
      Karen,

      You are correct!

      Mark

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 7:05 PM
      Subject: Re: [Commissioners] Round Table & Commissioners Meeting, 7/3/2008, 6:15 pm

      I didn't think we had RT in July? Am I wrong?
      Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 6:11 PM

      Reminder from: Commissioners Yahoo! Group

      Title: Round Table & Commissioners Meeting

      Date: Thursday July 3, 2008
      Time: 6:15 pm - 8:45 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Thursday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 13 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: LDS Highlands Ranch Stake Bldg.
      Notes: Commissioner meeting at 6:15 before RT

    • MARK ZOLLER
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 20, 2008
        There is no RT in July.  Sorry for any confusion.  See you at the District picnic on 7/23!

        Mark